Summary: Mental health apps have proven to be effective in creating more portability, efficiency, and also accessibility in therapies. ArashHadipourNiktarash elucidates the reasons.
It’s important to underline some parameters to rate the apps. These are Ease of use, effectiveness, personalization, and also feedback and research evidence.
- One of the best self-help apps out there, Anxiety Coach addresses worries and apprehensions through CBT modalities.
- It helps the user navigate a list of dreaded activities, helping you to master the things, causing less worry, and also fear it includes self-testing tools.
- You can make a plan, track anxiety, and view your progress.
Anxiety Reliver is a mental wellness app to help track fear and anxiety symptoms.
- It provides a range of relaxation exercises.
- You can find this app’s limited version for free. Its main audience includes veterans, men, women, adults, parents and teens.
- Although it has free downloads, you need to pay $5.99 for a monthly upgrade.
CPT Coach is for people with PTSD. They undergo treatment with a qualified Cognitive Processing Therapist. The makers have designed it for patient use in sync with CPT treatment. It often offers vital information on PTSD symptoms along with a stepwise approach to follow the assessments. They correspond to weekly CPT treatments.
ArashHadipourNiktarash makes his top picks
The healthcare and wellness ArashHadipourNiktarashrates the apps on the basis of parameters like learning coping ways/kills, therapy, stress relief, meditation, fun app, depression, and BIPOC and overall aspects.
- Good fit scores big due to its adaptability and also individual goals. It helps you track everyday progress, providing visual insights with active plans and actionable directives. You can get regular reminders to remain on track. You can also customize the app as per your goals and needs.
Available on GooglePlay, this one’s for free, whose insight and also tools can rejuvenate your mood. Whether you’re experiencing high-stress levels, depression, or anxiety, or want to better understand your emotions, Moodfit can make you feel better. It’s about tracking your moods and controlling things that affects you. Get better sleep, exercise, and medication.
- MoodMission also makes the cut. Mental health doctors have developed this app and also it has randomized and clinically-controlled trials to support it. The in-app prizes increase motivation and the various mood-pumping activities fuel you when you feel anxious or low. The CBT directives for anxiety and depression stand on evidence.
Controlling anxiety withArashHadipourNiktarash
Chronic anxiety patients know how it feels to be in that condition. That angst and also worry lurk around you forever. More than 50 million adults in the US have an anxiety disorder. However, managing it isn’t as daunting as it was before.
- MindShift is one of the most renowned mental health apps that cater specifically to young adults and teens reeling under anxiety. It doesn’t avoid burdensome feelings but underlines the purport of changing your outlook towards anxiety.
- It acts as a cheerleader in your hands, encouraging you to trivialize anxiety and also take control of your life.
SAM (Self-help for anxiety management) is another prominent app for those who find it hard to meditate. It helps you in tracking anxious behavior or thoughts, and also imbibe a flurry of self-help strategies.